Complaint Review: credit acceptance corporation

• Updated: Tue, November 01, 2011

• Reported By: Tasha — lansing Michigan United States of America
credit acceptance corporation
25505 w twelve mile rd southfield, Michigan United States of America

credit acceptance corporation cac stole my truck and try to charge to much intrest southfield, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: A Better Use of Money

*Consumer Comment: 24.99% interest means your credit is really in the toilet.

I went to a dealership got a 2003 envoy. Found out cache charging 24.99% intrest rate that's to high for an 2003 in the same note they send me a free an clear title with no lean holder on it. Took it to lawyer who said it was was my truck. Frost they turned truck off then late one night they came to get it no letters no conversion. My stuff an kids stuff they won't give back unless we give title. I want my money for my trade in an what money was put into it and also suffering and out of contract.the lawyer we talked to an police won't help us cause in lansing mi everybody work with business,regardless if its wrong or right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/credit-acceptance-corporation/southfield-Michigan-48034-8339/credit-acceptance-corporation-cac-stole-my-truck-and-try-to-charge-to-much-intrest-southf-793930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on credit acceptance corporation

A Better Use of Money

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

With all the talk of "frost" and "conversion" perhaps a better use of the monthly payment would be a tutoring fee to some third grader.

24.99% interest means your credit is really in the toilet.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"Frost they turned truck off then late one night they came to get it no letters no conversion.."

I guess you mean "FIRST" they turned the truck off and...........no "CONVERSATION."

I would also guess you weren't making your payments (as agreed)..right?

"...the lawyer we talked to an police won't help us cause in lansing mi everybody work with business,regardless if its wrong or right. "

I'll NEVER move to Lansing MI, with the lawyers, police and "everybody" working with business.

As a DEADBEAT, you bought this truck from a sub-prime lender, failed to pay as agreed and then are totally upset because they took it back and nobody will help you recover a lawful repossession...right?

How long have you had this bad credit problem?

Another "funny" little thing in your report, you said a lawyer told you the "truck was yours", now a lawyer won't help you.  What's up with that.  Did you leave something out of this report?