Complaint Review: Credit Card Services Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Rosie — Estero Florida
Credit Card Services Corp.
420 N Wabash, Suite 400 Chicago, Illinois USA

Credit Card Services Corp. I have a lifetime membership and they are impossible to contact.I thought my credit cards were being monitored against fraud, boy, was I duped!! Chicago Illinois

I signed up for a lifetime membership in 1986. I was able to update my list of the credit cards that I have in the past, but I have not been able to contact them recently. What happened to this company? No notice has been sent to me stating that they are out of business. I thought my credit cards were being monitored against theft and/or fraud.

Apparently, I have been ripped off along with many other people. I paid for a lifetime membership and they did not deliver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Card-Services-Corp/Chicago-Illinois-60611-3539/Credit-Card-Services-Corp-I-have-a-lifetime-membership-and-they-are-impossible-to-contac-1147045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Card Services Corp.