Complaint Review: Credit Collecton Services

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: Storm — Hamburg New Jersey
Credit Collecton Services
Two Wells Avenue Newton, Massachusetts USA

Credit Collecton Services CCS USA Time Warner Cable Processing Center Newton Massachusetts

I received mail from these people addressed to a guy who used to date me.  I haven't seen or heard from him in 14 years. I opened the mail by mistake, as my sister had sorted it into my pile.

The letter was collections for Time Warner Cable at this address for $381.77 in service AND $50.00 in equipment. We have NEVER had Time Warner here, as it isn't even available in our area.

I don't want to respond, as I had a friend who was targeted by zombie collection agencies ( the guys who get info on past bills -- paid in full or unpaid -- and then rebill you, pretending they are a valid collection agency and hoping that you will not remember that you paid it or the statute of limitations ran out 50 years ago.  If you talk to them, you reopen that bill.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Collecton-Services/Newton-Massachusetts-02459/Credit-Collecton-Services-CCS-USA-Time-Warner-Cable-Processing-Center-Newton-Massachusett-1155085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Collecton Services