Complaint Review: credit diagnosis

• Updated: Fri, October 02, 2009

• Reported By: Rich — New York USA
credit diagnosis
www.creditdiagnosis.com Internet, Connecticut United States of America

credit diagnosis freecreditreport360 Don't waste your time Internet, Connecticut

For me this was a waste of about 40 minutes and a hassle having to get back money.  First you have to enter credit card number and personal info for your "free report".  Then before viewing report you have to answer a bunch of questions like employment and home addresses in the past.  But then you need to also know old account numbers of different accounts.  Since I did not know my previous mortgage's account numbers from 3 years ago or old credit card numbers of closed accounts from 2 years ago; I wasn't able to accessmy report.  So I went to call number to cancel and it was busy for 15 minutes.  Finally I got through and cancelled.  When I said I wasn't able to view my report the hard to understand non-American didn't care at all.  I then check with my bank but notice 2 brand new $1.00 "processing fee" charges.  So I call back and the person said I should have told customer service to cancel account along with processing fees.  They said they'd cancel fees and that was it.  I checked with bank and they cancelled only 1 of the fees.  So I wasted 40 minutes and lost $1.00.  I'd suggest people do not waste their time with this kind of "service".  They're bottom feeders who look to scrape out Buck or 2 from every person; regardless if they ever can even view a report.  And for those who forget to cancel after 7 days; they take $29.95

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/credit-diagnosis/Internet-Connecticut-/credit-diagnosis-freecreditreport360-Dont-waste-your-time-Internet-Connecticut-503426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on credit diagnosis