stick

• Submitted: Sun, September 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 28, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Georgia
Credit Diagnosis.com
www.Credit Diagnosis.com Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Credit Diagnosis.com company offered a credit report from all 3 credit bureaus for $1.00 that would be refunded.I noticed my account had been debited for the $1.00 and a fee of $29.95 a fee i never agreed to. Des Plaines Illinois

The internet web sight for this company ofered a credit report for $1.00 and said the $1.00 would be refunded. I entered my card number over a secure sight and retrieved the report. I was charged the $1.00 for the report and some savings club membership; a total of $2.00.

About a week later I noticed that there was a charge on my account for a fee of $29.95. I did noy agree to that fee. I would love to get my money back, but when I noticed it the fee had already been paid.

Gina
Columbus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2008 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Diagnosiscom/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5252/Credit-Diagnosiscom-company-offered-a-credit-report-from-all-3-credit-bureaus-for-100-t-376717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Diagnosis.com