Complaint Review: Credit First NA -- Firestone

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:Rochester New York
Credit First NA -- Firestone
PO Box 81344 Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A.

Credit First NA -- Credit First NA -- Firestone Charged me for a late payment when I payed my bill on time. Cleveland Ohio

*Author of original report: CFNA doesn't answer my mail

I swear to God I payed my bill two days in advance, but I got a higher charge in the mail saying my payment was late. Couldn't get in touch with anyone through the phone about it. I think this is unfair. After reading the other complaints about the company it does not surprise me. Somebody out there tell me what to do about this, please!

Larry
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-First-NA-Firestone/Cleveland-Ohio-44188-0344/Credit-First-NA-Credit-First-NA-Firestone-Charged-me-for-a-late-payment-when-I-payed-414476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit First NA -- Firestone

CFNA doesn't answer my mail

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

Or even read it. On the back of the bill it says you could write to them at a post office box if you think your bill is wrong. I found out they said they 'never received my letter' and charged me even more. I sent another letter and this time a week later I asked in an e-mail if they received it. After giving me the runaround they finally said they didn't receive it.

This is a very deceitful company that will rip you off and won't even read your mail!