Complaint Review: credit helper, consumer first financial, american gold, elite gold

• Submitted: Wed, December 18, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 18, 2002

• Reported By:milton Washington
credit helper, consumer first financial, american gold, elite gold
96 lynwood plaza suite 336 fortlee, New Jersey U.S.A.

credit helper, consumer first financial, american gold, elite gold fraudulent claims of pre-approved credit card deceptive company ripoff fraud business fortlee New Jersey

Credit helper and consumer first financial contacted my on my cellular phone stating I had been turned down recently for a credit application and I was now approved for a $3000.00 credit card with zero interest for 1st year then a fixed rate of 8% and no annual fees, no monthly fees.

I have been fighting to get my money back for over three months. I have filed a claim with the attorney generals office. I have also filed a dispute with my bank and I will get my money back. I also will make every attempt to stop this from happening to others.

I have been hung up on, given many excuses, and had a very frustrating time, but I do however have a return reciept with a signature from a representative from that company. I have documented all phone calls with the company and I have been informed by my lawyer that I have a good case built against this company.

andrea
milton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2002 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/credit-helper-consumer-first-financial-american-gold-elite-gold/fortlee-New-Jersey-07024/credit-helper-consumer-first-financial-american-gold-elite-gold-fraudulent-claims-of-pr-38632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on credit helper, consumer first financial, american gold, elite gold