Complaint Review: credit helpers, credit repair kit

• Submitted: Sun, December 08, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, December 08, 2002

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
credit helpers, credit repair kit
credit helpers.com Nationwide U.S.A.

credit helpers, credit repair kit ripoff credit card company deceptive company rip-off scam liars fraudulent business Internet

This company called me and said that I was pre-approved for a visa card for the amount of $249. due to credit problems they would help with past credit problems. I was to be apprvd for at least $1000. Well I changed my mind and cancelled on Oct.8 and they put my (chk over the phone) thru in Nov. and it hit my bank at least 3x's. Mind you my account was nsf and there are fees that I am waiting for from this company to reimburse for at least $120. They have been promising since the middle of Nov. and it's almost Xmas. I will never recommend this company Credit Helpers to anyone, ever......

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2002 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/credit-helpers-credit-repair-kit/nationwide/credit-helpers-credit-repair-kit-ripoff-credit-card-company-deceptive-company-rip-off-sca-37564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on credit helpers, credit repair kit