Complaint Review: Credit Innovations

• Reported By: Jackie — HOUSTON Texas
Credit Innovations
410 W Grand Pkwy S Ste 380 Katy, Texas USA

Credit Innovations Scott Been Took my money and won't respond now Katy Texas

After numerous conversations with the owner Scott Been we thought this was a great company to go with for our minor credit repair that we needed.  We paid for the services ($500) then talked to them 3 times and haven't heard back from them in the last 3 months.  I have tried and my husband has tried to reach out to anyone at the company.  We have both made numerous phone calls, left numerous voice mails and have reached out on facebook and haven't gotten a response.  I had a promise with a guarantee of service and results and nothing!  Scott Been is a fraud therefore making this company is a fraud!  They are nothing but a bunch of thief!  We approached him after my husband had been diagnosed with a brain tumor and he was hoping to ensure his wife and child had a place to call their own if anything happened.  When a business person can take your hard earned money and promise peace of mind then totally disregard a sick man that make them the worst kind of crook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Innovations/Katy-Texas-77494/Credit-Innovations-Scott-Been-Took-my-money-and-wont-respond-now-Katy-Texas-1079663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Innovations