Complaint Review: Credit Karma

• Reported By: nononsense99 — Tampa Florida
Credit Karma
PO Box 520 San Francisco, CA , Select State/Province USA

Credit Karma FRAUD,FRAUD,FRAUD. San Francisco, CA CA

For years I used CK for years  only to received a POOR credit score consistently.

Recently, again, they emailed me a score of 625 specifying as usual it was POOR and promoting their fix it solution Lexington Law to repair my credit.  The next email I read was from my bank stating my personal information had been compromised and that they enrolled me and hundreds of others in a credit
protection service for two years to moniter Idenity theft.

Now here's the thing, when I login to the credit protection site I was shocked. CK's email said my credit score was 625 POOR but Trans Union, which is the credit bureau CK uses, stated my credit score as 670  FAIR.  I pondered this for a while and realized CK and LL are self serving and only concered with getting money for nothing.  Either they cannot read or are just trying to make me feel I need thier services because I cannot justify how they can send me a poor rating year after year when in actually my score was on the rise.

Go to the source, their are 3 credit bureaus check with them dirctly to monitor your score, third parties have an agenda and that agenda incloudes taking YOUR money.  YOU CAN FIX YOUR CREDIT YOURSELF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Karma/San-Francisco-CA-Select-StateProvince-94104-0520/Credit-Karma-FRAUDFRAUDFRAUD-San-Francisco-CA-CA-1122251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Karma