Complaint Review: credit management association

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: springville ala. — springville Alabama
credit management association
po box 782186 orlando, Florida USA

credit management association reward services, nationwide finanical solutions UAD debt solvers debt minimizers,debt elimanators orlando Florida

*Author of original report: new news on credit management associates orlando fl.

On April 30th 2013,Reward services contacted me by phone.They offered to help me get out of my credit card debt.They told me I could have my visa credit card(amount $16,451.91)paid off in 18 months.There fee would be $3290.00 taken out at the end of the debt process.The program involed paying the minimal payment for 3 months then to stop making payments ,then they would take over the account.When i got my visa card bill,there was a charge for $5295.00.I contacted Reward services and asked what was the charges for?Ive not even gotten acontract yet. They told me that they couldnt start there work until they got payed and the other chargers were for a credit card,that I didnt ask for.Then I told them that I wanted my money back.That I couldnt pay the payments.They refused to refund my visa card.I tryed calling the credit card company,they said they couldnt do anything.In June I finally got the paper work from Reward services.By the time i got the contract they had changed there name to National financal services.Ive tried contacting the bbb in ala.and in fla.the atterny general in ala. and my credit card company.My credit card has now gone up to $20,695 and I will probaly end up getting sued or something.I have also gotten another contract from a company called CMA,exactly the same contract I receved from Reward sevices,the same dates the same amount owed on my credit card the same everything.    I need help.I have not given up yet.   BE CAREFUL when things sound to good,they usally are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/credit-management-association/orlando-Florida-32878/credit-management-association-reward-services-nationwide-finanical-solutions-UAD-debt-1100104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on credit management association

new news on credit management associates orlando fl.

AUTHOR: springville ala. - ()

on dec 10 I contacted credit managment again.I was talking to Heather Cline(her name is the same name that someone else  used on one of your other reports).She was extremly rude and loud on the phone.She tried the best she could to confuse me on when was the last time I contacted the company.Then we got into a argument about refunding the 3290.00 dollars the company owed me.I was put on hold for about 30 minites,that really made her mad because I wouldnt hang up.Then she wanted the name of the person that I talked to before that told me that I was getting a refund.Luckely I had it written down(Nichole Bell).Out of nowhere Heather told me that I had gotten a refund back in oct.I know for a fact that that was a lie.Now Im waiting for her to call me back with the tracting # from the post office.