tractor

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: La Tonya Williams — elk grove California
credit max
3801 florin road sacramento, California USA

credit max i put a down payment towards purchasing a car and two weeks later they were out of business.... after being told I was approved and to make payments I was asked to return the car but when I went to return it on numerous occasions the place was closed , no cars,no poeple just a building. now I get harassing calls from a guy who says hes a repo guy I've been threatend to have the car reported stolen as well threatened to be reported for fraud & embezzelment. My family has been harassed and threatend and they even told me I couldnt have my down payment back. sacramento California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/credit-max/sacramento-California-95823/credit-max-i-put-a-down-payment-towards-purchasing-a-car-and-two-weeks-later-they-were-ou-1172161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on credit max