rank

• Updated: Mon, January 03, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Fresno California United States of America
credit one bank
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

credit one bank they charged me for a credit card that I applied for and never recieved it at all Las Vegas, Nevada

hi I signed up for a credit one bank credit card and It's been 3 weeks and I haven't even recieved the card it says I was approved. I decided to look up my credit score and saw that they are charging me 84 dollars and I don't even have the card. So I went to their website to find a number where I can reach them and cancel my card, but the numbers want you to have the credit card number when I don't even know it at all. Can someone help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2011 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/credit-one-bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/credit-one-bank-they-charged-me-for-a-credit-card-that-I-applied-for-and-never-recieved-i-678236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on credit one bank