Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Reported By: MS — Moscow Idaho United States of America
Credit One Bank
P.O. Box 98873 Las Vegas NV Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Credit One Bank HORRIBLE credit card company Las Vegas, Nevada

When I first accepted the offer with CreditOne I was really excited about the card. Business was good in the beginning. I was pleased with the company and the card for the first three months and then I noticed something very strange- The company only allows it's customers to make 3 payments a month on the account with normal payment. This can be bad because I would use the card, pay the balance and use it again being careful to not exceed the credit limit. However with the company only allowing a maximum of 3 payments it is a way to "catch" the consumer and then ding them with other fees if they go over the limit. I was able to get over that and just make sure I only used the card on a NEEDS basis and made one monthly payment.
The customer service is not good to work with at all! I opened a new checking account and went to make a payment on the credit account. I accidentally typed in my routing number incorrectly and now they have suspended my account! I have NEVER missed a payment, NEVER been over the limit, and have used the card wisely.

I have contacted customer service to get my card re-instated and it has been 3 weeks now since that has happened. They keep advising me to call back next week. This credit card is bad news! I would not recommend it to anyone and in three days I will pay off the balance completely and cancel the account. It is absolutely horrible. Please re-think your decision if you get an offer from this credit card company. If I could do it again, I would have googled this company for reviews and shredded the offer right then!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Credit-One-Bank-HORRIBLE-credit-card-company-Las-Vegas-Nevada-990803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank