Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Reported By: Vanessa — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Credit One Bank
PO BOX 98875 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Credit One Bank Protects Criminals Las Vegas, Nevada

I found out In October that there is a Credit One Bank credit card opened under my name. I immediately called them to cancel the card & report it as fraud. When you call the Fraud Department your only option is to leave a Voice mail. A representative (Judy Rep #6141) called me the next day. She was friendly and helpful and told me I would receive an affidavit in the mail. It is now OVER 3 weeks and I haven't received anything in the mail - the fraudulent credit card is STILL in use! I've left messages and they wont call me back. Its unbelievable how they are PROTECTING the person FRAUDULENTLY using my information! they blew so much smoke - told me what they thought i wanted to hear and sent me away. Now I am working with detectives to try and get a handle on the situation. Credit One Bank is an unbelievably, terrible, and unprofessional company. I would never recommend them to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Credit-One-Bank-Protects-Criminals-Las-Vegas-Nevada-966524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank