Complaint Review: Credit One Bank

• Reported By: Ohio — Tallmadge Ohio United States of America
Credit One Bank
P.O Box 98873 LasVegus, Nevada United States of America

Credit One Bank Never had an account with this company LasVegus, Nevada

I never had opened an account with this company! Call Ohio State Attorney General, Equifax, and Credit One! When I spoke to Credit One Bank, they told me they would close the account! Then today I get the letter stating account is closed but I have a balance of $81.95.

I am not going to pay a balance when I did not open an account with this company! Monday morning I will be back on the phone with the company, and Ohio Attorney General...I am also going to call Nevada Attorney General and the BBB!

At first they did not want to close account, they said it is a good way to build credit! I already have credit and want to know how they got my information to open an account! The Goverment needs to look into this company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-One-Bank/LasVegus-Nevada-89193/Credit-One-Bank-Never-had-an-account-with-this-company-LasVegus-Nevada-875342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit One Bank