institution

• Reported By: alkimst — apple valley California United States of America
credit one
las vegas, Nevada United States of America

credit one A Type of Bait-and-Switch las vegas, Nevada

My wife got a pre-approved letter from Capital One. Went online to see what kind of limit she could get. Ended up getting approved and having the card sent. She never got the card and now got a bill for $75.00. The thing is, the website said the $75.00 would be charged to the account and the credit limit would be $500.00 minus $75.00.

I went to their site and filled out an app and was approved for $300.00. The fee was supposed to be taken from the account. I got a letter saying that as soon as I paid them $90.00 I would get my card with a $225.00 limit ($300.00 minus $75.00)

I will be calling them to cancel the cards (we never got them anyway). However, before I call them, I'm calling the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/credit-one/las-vegas-Nevada-/credit-one-A-Type-of-Bait-and-Switch-las-vegas-Nevada-903404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on credit one