Complaint Review: Credit Protection Association L.P.

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: Jonas — Hyattsville Maryland United States of America
Credit Protection Association L.P.
13355 Noel Rd., Dallas, Texas United States of America

Credit Protection Association L.P. Comcast Use of personal information and Abusing billing Dallas, Texas

I sign a non contract Internet service with comcast meaning pay and go service and so I have to pay before getting service and Comcast agree that my personal information cannot be share by anyone. Then after 6 months they took my bill up from $45.00 to $60.00 a month with no notice, I called comcast and they said that it's was just promotional, so I keep my service. From $60.00 they took my bills to $80.00 a month with no notice. I told them to cancel my internet service, so they sent my personal information to the Credit Protection Association L.P. who now saying that they will sent me to the credit report, when I have not signed any contract with Comcast allowing them to share my personal information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Protection-Association-LP/Dallas-Texas-75240/Credit-Protection-Association-LP-Comcast-Use-of-personal-information-and-Abusing-billing-972899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Protection Association L.P.