Complaint Review: Credit Relief, LLC

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Infuriated — Atlanta Georgia
Credit Relief, LLC
Stone Mountain, Georgia USA

Credit Relief, LLC- Chett Role Takes your money and will Fail to Deliver any Services Stone Mountain Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer was given full refund, and had false expectations

I started with this company back in April of 2012 off the recommendation of an associate I thought was trustworthy.  I initally paid $300 and was told that I would receive communication to let me know what needs to be done with my accounts.  A few months later I contacted the owner to ask why have I not received any notification and I was intructed that they were low on staff and he would handle it directly.  A few months later I contacted him and he says they emailed me all of my accounts that needed attention and they had not heard from me and now everything has expired in regards to settlements.  This was a lie because I had not received a call nor had I received any emails from his company in my inbox or spam.  I had commissioned him for a special he was doing and paid an additional $300 so now totaling $600 and as of 2014 my credit score is still in the bad credit range.  He has pretty much stolen my money and is now not returning any of my calls; though he says he would send me a refund for partially not doing the job.  COMPLETE RIPOFF ARTIST :  CHETT ROLE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Relief-LLC/Stone-Mountain-Georgia-30087/Credit-Relief-LLC-Chett-Role-Takes-your-money-and-will-Fail-to-Deliver-any-Services-Sto-1133592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Relief, LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer was given full refund, and had false expectations

AUTHOR: Credit Relief - (USA)

We at credit Relief have worked with over 600 customers an we have never had a complaint. We have an AA rating with the Better Business bureau. This customer after going through a credit consultation about the process of credit repair, had valse expectations on repairing there credit after bankruptcy. After only 60 days in our program the customer wanted judgements and charge-offs perminantly removed from the 3 repositories, the customer wanted instant results, but credit repair is a process that takes due digiliance. We decided to refound the customer his deposit in its entitity. The customer became very upset an published this report. We have receipts  showing this customer was refounded his money within 24 hours of termination of  service. We have helped so many people get back on track, bad things happen to good people, we our understand that and our committed to customer service, and will continue to help our customers reach their credit goals.