Complaint Review: credit repair group

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: know better — Wilson North Carolina
credit repair group
12802 Valley View St., Suite 4 Garden Grove, California USA

credit repair group The credit repair group, inc. I listened to a radio broadcast with information about the asistance in clearing up your credit with a guarantee of a 720 score or better. this was for a one time fee of $99 . Garden Grove California

beware of credit repair group they are no guarantees in clearing negative report on your credit .it takes work you can do yourself or by a professional lawyers preferably one you can talk with local !, do not send money that you worked hsrd for I was a victim hoping I could make life better for my family & was taken advantage of.I heard the advertisement of helping remove negative items on your credit report for just $99. & a guarantee of a credit score of 720 or higher well why not it could only help - wrong it hurts when your money that you fed into this scam could''ve went to feeding your family! I hope this will help someone & I'm looking for retribution & I know I will be debt free!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/credit-repair-group/Garden-Grove-California-92845-2511/credit-repair-group-The-credit-repair-group-inc-I-listened-to-a-radio-broadcast-with-in-1069393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on credit repair group