Complaint Review: credit report.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: rebecca94 — Bellingham Washington United States of America
credit report.com

credit report.com Never use this website- they defintely ripped me off, Internet

In October of 2012 I signed on to creditreport.com to look over my report.  What I read was that I was agreeing to a one time charge  of $12.95 to look over my credit report.

In November I went to use my pre-paid credit card only to find that it had nearly a $0 balance. This was concerning and in investigating the activity on my card.  Apparently each day creditreport.com had been trying to charge my card for nearly 3 weeks time, they were waiting for me to add more funds obviously.  Some days they tried 3 different attempts to collect more funds.

So from October to November they first charged a $1.00 fee, then in October another for $12.95. In November they added two more charges for $12.95 and another for $17.95.

When I called to explain that I did not agree to additional services and I definately did not agree to more charges.  They claimed it all to be in the agreement when I first logged in.  And that sorry even though I was cancelling this so called membership (which again I did not agree to a membership) that they do not give refunds.

I had to cancel my card.. from what I read on other reports on the internet that people had spoken with them with the exact story only to find even more charges the following month. I do not apprecaite being ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/credit-reportcom/internet/credit-reportcom-Never-use-this-website-they-defintely-ripped-me-off-Internet-971302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on credit report.com