Complaint Review: credit solutions

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By: sarah — northampton Pennsylvania United States of America
credit solutions
12700 Park Central Drive - 9th Floor dallas, Texas United States of America

credit solutions took my money and didn't provide service, business is now closed down so now what happens dallas, Texas

In 2009 I was laid off from work and I signed up with credit solutions in order to help me be able to afford my credit cards.  I paid them around $1000 for them to make settlement offers with my credit cards.  Credit solutions informed me to stop paying the monthly payments in order for them to negotiate offers with the credit cad companies.  They told me in 36 months all my debt would be paid off if I followed their program.

Whenever I received a phone call or letter from a creditor I called and faxed credit solutions the information so they could contact this creditor.  I followed their plan but once I had paid them in full I stopped hearing from them all together.

I have tried to contact them and can never get through on the phone and they no longer respond to emails.  I did some research and learned that they have closed their business.  Their website is still available it says nothing about being out of business and when you call them their phone system puts you through the whole process as if they are in the office to help you and will be with you shortly.

They did not inform me of going out of business.  They took my money to provide me a service and they did no such thing!!  They should of contacted me somehow to let me know they no longer could provide service.  I spoke to a judge and was told I should see if I can sue them as well as turn them into the attorney general.  I need to know what if anything I go do concerning this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/credit-solutions/dallas-Texas-75251/credit-solutions-took-my-money-and-didnt-provide-service-business-is-now-closed-down-so-912464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on credit solutions