Complaint Review: Credit Solutions

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Marcusbarnes — dallas Texas
Credit Solutions
1700 Commerce street dallas, Texas USA

Credit Solutions Lisa Collins Company promises credit limit of 600-800 dollars with $110.00 down payment dallas Texas

I paid $110.00 dollars on March 19, 2013 with the promise that I would recieve a credit card with a credit limit of between 600-800 dollars with 4 weeks. I never received th card and my efforts to get a refund has been met with evading my calls to rudeness. Lisa Collins, their representative was very rude, and even theathen to come to my job because I was inquiring about my money. I have called several times and have been evaded. I have filed a complaint with the BBB of Dallas and I will also seek legal action against this company. This company is a scam so please avoid at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Solutions/dallas-Texas-75201/Credit-Solutions-Lisa-Collins-Company-promises-credit-limit-of-600-800-dollars-with-110-1052916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Solutions