Complaint Review: CreditCardProcessing.com

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: Diana — Pasadena California
CreditCardProcessing.com
PO Box 3429 Thousand Oaks, California USA

CreditCardProcessing.com iPayment, Inchttp://www.iPaymentinc.com CreditCardProcessing.com and iPayment, Inc STEAL money from merchants - hold funds indefinitely - DO NOT do business with them!!! Thousand Oaks California

I called CreditCardProcessing.com (owned by iPayment, Inc) to apply for a merchant account. The sales rep Jackie Vickers (jackie@creditcardprocessing.com) was very nice and helpful. But - I would soon find out that they are liars and this company is out to steal from honest merchant.

A few days after my account was set up and accepting payments, I got a letter from their Steven Graham (sgraham@ipaymentinc.com) in the "Risk Management" departing stating that my funds would be place on hold for 3 business days because they had to review my business. I sent them all the required documents and followed up on the forth business day. They told me that they were shutting down my account and holding the funds (over $7800) that my customers paid me - indefinitely. So basically, they are stealing my money because they feel like it.

I wish I had researched this company and read all of their negative reviews before I decided to do business with them. If you are reading this review, please do not sign up for an account with them. If you are processing any decent amount of transactions, they will hold your funds indefintely and shut down your account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CreditCardProcessingcom/Thousand-Oaks-California-91359/CreditCardProcessingcom-iPayment-InchttpwwwiPaymentinccom-CreditCardProcessingcom-1102176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CreditCardProcessing.com