Complaint Review: creditdiagnosis.com

• Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:Amelia Virginia
creditdiagnosis.com
creditdiagnosis.com Internet U.S.A.

creditdiagnoses.com scam hidden membership, fraudulent charges Internet

www.creditdiagnoses.com fraudulently charged me 29.95 to my account several times. I cancelled my account and it appeared they stopped my membership. As a member of the millitary I was stationed abroad and recently found that they continued to charge me. When I contacted them the service operator said that he knew of the problem and there was nothing he could do. Essentially he just works there. I asked him if he knew of the hundreds of complaints that the same thing has happened to other people and he said he did but that since I wasnt watching my bank statements there was nothing he could do but once again cancel my account. I now have to watch my statements very carefully because at any time I know they could start pulling from my account again without me noticing. This company is a scam.

Johnwr
Amelia, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/creditdiagnosiscom/internet/creditdiagnosescom-scam-hidden-membership-fraudulent-charges-Internet-428807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on creditdiagnosis.com