Complaint Review: creditors interchange

• Updated: Mon, August 08, 2011

• Reported By: brad — Utah USA
creditors interchange
buffalo, New York United States of America

creditors interchange Bully collector with nothing but big words and threatening accusations demanding MY info. buffalo , New York

Received a call from George Ahern suggesting I call him back by the end of the day or legal action would commence.  Having NO idea why I would be on a call list of a collection agency I called back and spoke with one of George's associates Josh.  He demanded I give him my SSN and Address, when I said "no way" he began to tell me if I did not cooperate it would be worse for me, but he still would give me no reason as to why they were harassing me.  I have him my phone number as a reference point but he demanded my personal information.  I was looking up his company as i was speaking with him and told him I was not comfortable giving him ANY personal information unless he could give me some shred of info that would make me believe he had a legitimate issue or that I was even the person he should be contacting.  He was very rude and demanding and offensive.  NOT going to cooperate on any level with the outfit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/creditors-interchange/buffalo-New-York-/creditors-interchange-Bully-collector-with-nothing-but-big-words-and-threatening-accusati-762568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on creditors interchange