respond

Complaint Review: creditrepair.com

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Rip off Creditrepair.com — Plantation Florida United States of America
creditrepair.com
8551 W Sunrise Blvd Ste 208 Plantation, Florida United States of America

creditrepair.com Rip Off Scam creditrepair.com Plantation, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: How to Resolve

Signed up for the program and found little to no results after being enrolled for a long time. Really hate being scammed by companies that don't follow FTC guidlines or claim too but don't. They really are like Lexington law they charge you and keep charging you while they make you feel that they are working on your credit when they don't. They will make promises on the phone and on line and then they told me after I paid for my credit report that I had to go get my report myself because they cannot access it!! Why are they charging then?
I then canceled because this made me uneasy and I saw other bad reviews - they are now trying to charge me $100 for services never provided! They provided absolutely NO services.
This company is a complete scam. I understand they can not guarantee results but they lie to you to make you feel comfortable and keep paying. when they send there letters to the CA they contact the creditors and if it is confirmed they then re report to the agency lowering your score. [continued below]....
..... They told me numerous times that it would not lower my score if the re reported old stuff as it was all ready on there. they do!

some items was over 5 years old and have not been reported since then, now it is fresh and on the top of the list. THE whole idea behind using there service was i did have a few hiccups on there that WAS mine and a few that was not. I needed only 20 points to get my mortgage which would have happened if they removed the items that was not mine .Thanks to CREDITREPAIR.com I will not get my mortgage now and they feel i should still pay them.

I never would have challenged the items that were mine if they told me the truth and told me it would have lowered my score.

DO NOT USE THEM AS THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CONMEN AND CONWOMEN CHECK THIS REVIEW I WANT TO HELP OTHERS TO AVOID LOSING MONEY. YOU WORK HARD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DON"T GIVE IT TO THESE PEOPLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/creditrepaircom/Plantation-Florida-33322/creditrepaircom-Rip-Off-Scam-creditrepaircom-Plantation-Florida-966644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on creditrepair.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to Resolve

AUTHOR: Danny - (United States of America)

Many times a company doesn't know they have been reported to ripoffreport.com, I would suggest that you send them a link to this report.

To avoid problems like this in the future I recommend that you use a company that allows you to pay after deletions are achieved.