Complaint Review: creditreport.com

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: Meverette — Lillington North Carolina United States of America
PO Box 19729 Irvine, California United States of America

creditreport.com Free Credit Report Irvine California

I submitted for a FREE trial. So I entered my credit card number.   Apparently that is  when they throw in a page stating if you press the button your card will be charge 29.95. I NEVER saw it.  It still doesn't even make sense what was free and what was 29.95.  I called and said I wan't my money back the rep refused. I called again the rep said she would credit $15 but I have to wait till 5-7 business days to get a credit to my bank account.  I canceled the trial.  I hope this is the end of this and there are no other charges on my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/creditreportcom/Irvine-California-92623-9729/creditreportcom-Free-Credit-Report-Irvine-California-835188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on creditreport.com