suite

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: mmiller — gresham Nebraska United States of America
creditreport.com

creditreport.com Charged my account for items not ordered , Internet

I went to creditreport.com, on Aug 19,2012 signed up knowing they would charge my account 1.00 for the trial period and if I did not cancel within a certain amount of time my account would be charged 12.95 monthly.

Today, Aug 21,2012 I checked my account, they did indeed charge 1.00, but they charged an additional 31.95. I called them to find out what it was, they said I signed up to receive "all 3 reports" and agreed to the 31.95 additional charge. I absolutely DID NOT! I asked for proof, and all they said was "it's their policy not to give refunds" so I signed on the the site while I was on the phone, and there in black and white was them offering me the "all three reports" for 31.95 TODAY...... How could they be offering me that now if they say I already ordered it" I asked.... at that point they offered me a 17.95 refund, No, I want 31.95 and cancelled my trial with them, now I have to contact my bank to try to get charged reversed. creditreport.com are THEIVES!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/creditreportcom/internet/creditreportcom-Charged-my-account-for-items-not-ordered-Internet-930573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on creditreport.com