Complaint Review: creditreport.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 31, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 31, 2011

• Reported By: Sharon — Mason Michigan USA
creditreport.com

creditreport.com Paid $29.95 for 3 bureaus and scores but scores were totally off the wall Internet

*Consumer Comment: did you know...

On 1/26/11 I paid creditreport.com $29.95 for all three reports as reported by Equifax, Experian, and Transunion plus the credit scores. To make this short, the scores were not even close to what I expected and each had gone down around 50 points.

After I got over my shock, a few minutes later I pulled my report from Clickmycredit.com and the scores were what I expected. I knew what to expect because I had pulledmy reportin November and saw that some negatives were coming off in December, which would increase my scores. And Equifax had gone up 26 points!

Do not use creditreport.com. I got the same thing free, but accurate, at(((REDACTED))) for just signing up for their credit monitoring service. I cancelled within 7 daysand it cost nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/creditreportcom/internet/creditreportcom-Paid-2995-for-3-bureaus-and-scores-but-scores-were-totally-off-the-wal-689025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on creditreport.com

did you know...

AUTHOR: Jenifer - (U.S.A.)

That if you go to quizzle dot com, you can get your credit report AND score free (really, totally 100% free, they don't ask you for any credit card) every six months? I have been using it for the past year and a half...love it!

manufacturer