Complaint Review: creditreport.com

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: consumers getting scammed — millersville Maryland
creditreport.com
Internet USA

creditreport.com charged my credit card IMMEDIATLEY after I cancelled a trail period Internet

I received a "solication" staing I was qualified for a job here in the town I live. The company which I had not heard of was calling itself,"MORGAN&WILLOW" and through there email I was asked to answer several questions for my interview than at the bottom it "clearly stated "we must have a credit report to complete your application ,please fillout the requested information and understand & I quote,"your credit card will not be charged" ( I still have a copy ) from that company stating "I will not be charged" . So I did it,paid $1.00 and then received another email that they (Morgan & Willow) would be contacting me the following week to schedule a "personal interview". So than I immediatley went back to the page "creditreport.com after they sent me an email staing my ( dollar) and trail period had started. It also said, you may cancel at anytime in which you will NOT owe any money! So I cancelled & received a "cancelation number? Well after a week went by and NO intervieew and NO replies from my emails I deceided to check my "credit card "statement & there it was a charge from "Creditreport.com " for $29.95! I immediatley sent over ( six) emails requesting a refund and all of the replies clearly stated ," they were sorry I wanted to end my trail period but that I would not be charged any money" Again Lies,!!!!

In this economy, the "bogus company ."Morgan&Willow" should be sued as well as "creditreport.com. In the state of Maryland where I live it IS against the law to charge for a credit report as they are free once a year!

Do not at anytme reply to any company solicting you for a job interview unless you can contact them first , and stay away from this internet "troll" creditreport.com.

Sincerely

jln0514@hotmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/creditreportcom/internet/creditreportcom-charged-my-credit-card-IMMEDIATLEY-after-I-cancelled-a-trail-period-Inte-1052871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on creditreport.com