Complaint Review: creditreport.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: Angie — Joppa Maryland United States of America
creditreport.com

creditreport.com is a scam - lured in through phoney job offer/now I cant cancel, Internet

I responded to a job offer that was too good to be true but very detailed and within my work experience and education level.

One of the requirements was to have my credit report score. It gave me a link to creditreport.com for a free one but I had to sign up for credit services in order to get a free report with the option to cancel before being charged.

But I cant cancel it. I have been trying to call the number to cancel and I get disconnected or no one answers. So far they have scamed me out of $40 and the job offer was bogus. I looked that up and found out that was a scam too!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/creditreportcom/internet/creditreportcom-is-a-scam-lured-in-through-phoney-job-offernow-I-cant-cancel-Internet-841819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on creditreport.com