swift

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: mack — collierville Tennessee
creditwatch
4690 diplomacy rd ft worth, Texas USA

creditwatch rude refused to listen to me threaten me with attorney action hung up in my face ft worth Texas

called my home about a business account where I did work.  I called the 800 number but before I could speak the "lady" was rude, threaten me, hung up in my face since I would not give her my credit card or pay the bill.  I was trying to tell her this was not my bill and to stop calling my home phone about a buiness bill.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/creditwatch/ft-worth-Texas-76155/creditwatch-rude-refused-to-listen-to-me-threaten-me-with-attorney-action-hung-up-in-my-f-1069367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on creditwatch