Complaint Review: Credo Mobile , working Assets

• Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By:chatham New York
Credo Mobile , working Assets
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Credo Mobile ,working Assets Credo extends cell phone plan expiration date Atlanta Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Maybe the worst case of phone abuse in history

*Consumer Comment: Credo has always treated me well

Hoping to switch to another cell phone carrier, I called Credo (Working Assets) to find out when my plan expires. They said August of 2009. After checking my original documentation, it actually expires eight months earlier in January 2009. After I called again to complain, their operator pretended that we had a bad connection, that she was "losing me" (I called on a land line, not a cell) and then the call was terminated. That's how they handle complaints, it appears.

How sad that this company that claims to be doing something for the environment and social justice is just like all the other phone companies.I believe I was lied to by these people. They artificially extended my plan termination date by eight months. They admitted I was told the wrong date.

Yes, they are "losing me", as a customer. I intend to comlain to my state's public sevice commission.

Mike
chatham, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2008 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credo-Mobile-working-Assets/Atlanta-Georgia-30346/Credo-Mobile-working-Assets-Credo-extends-cell-phone-plan-expiration-date-Atlanta-Georgia-364919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credo Mobile , working Assets

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Maybe the worst case of phone abuse in history

AUTHOR: Randy - (United States of America)

Credo was just one of the many phone company's I have been through in the last few years and I have had my phone calls blocked by law enforcement over looking into corruption in my county. Check out videos 3, 4 , and 5 on the topix thread to see what happen to the Credo phones and this is one bad situation that nobody should ever have to go threw.
I need help getting this story in the spotlight and I believe it might be the worst case of phone abuse by law enforcement in U.S. history.

www.killacab.blogspot.com

My numbers are 580-821-ACAB [2222]    580-225-TAXI [8294]   347-TAXI-GUY    724-VAN-TAXI

Credo has always treated me well

AUTHOR: Reidob - (USA)

I came to this site because I am considering changing cell phone companies and/or getting a new cell phone. One of the most striking things is that, of all the carriers out there, Credo has the fewest complaints, not only on this site, but in general. As to this person's specific experience, the customer service at Credo has been nothing but wonderful every time I have called (I went through hell with Verizon a few years ago, so I know from poor customer service). I'm sorry this person had such a negative experience, but it sounds as if he didn't even try to call back and see if they really did have a bad connection. Credo is not perfect, of course, but they certainly have treated me much better than this complaint would seem to indicate is generally the case. I think I'll just stick with Credo.