Complaint Review: Credo Mobile

• Reported By: Ed C — Lawrence Kansas
Credo Mobile
101 Market Street Ste 700 San Francisco, California USA

Credo Mobile Done Nothing but Lie San Francisco California

I really thought this would be a better company to work with but it's not. It's just not at all. From day one it's been nothing but one bad, ugly surprise after another. I thought it was shifty enough when they offered two different December sales and one was so far inferior that I'm like "Is that a trick?" so I went with the better option. It's just that they have not been up front with me about ANYTHING and they are clearly much more concerned with nickel & dime-ing me to death than keeping me as a customer. I tried explaining to them that I've never had a smart phone before but I guess they just saw that as a mark.

Oh BTW, there's an activation fee of $35 that wasn't mentioned ANYWHERE and didn't even show up in my shopping cart. Oh BTW, taxes are 3 times higher than anything I've ever seen on any utility bill anywhere. Oh BTW, the phone doesn't work and there's a restocking fee of $30 for a defective phone. Oh BTW, call quality is no better than it was on a 7 year old flip phone. Oh BTW, customer service is terrible and they'll just shuffle me around and put me on hold or whatever it takes to get rid of me. Oh, BTW my bill is TWICE what I was plainly told it would be. Oh BTW, there's NO CALLER ID. Yeah. And that's not everything, just what I remember right now.

Grand total cost for one week of a defective phone and shoddy service? $250. And I lost my phone number. All when I'm trying to get an apartment, car and internship. Credo has been nothing but a huge disappointment to say the least. I told them flat out I'm not paying a dime. If they send me a bill I'm taking it up with the BBB, CFPB, whoever will listen. Telecoms and tech companies in general do what they can get away with and that's a lot, because we tolerate it. I'm sick of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credo-Mobile/San-Francisco-California-94105/Credo-Mobile-Done-Nothing-but-Lie-San-Francisco-California-1107596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credo Mobile