brick

• Reported By: Scott — Shoreline Washington
CREDO Mobile
SAN FRANCISCO, California USA

CREDO Mobile LIARS SAN FRANCISCO California

I spent about an hour on the phone with a sales person, who told me I'd get a big discount for the first several months. We walked through the services I wanted, and he convinced me I'd save a  lot of money. Then the bill arrived. Right away, I saw a problem: the big discount I was going to get only applied to a small part of the bill, not the whole thing. It amounted to a piddly little joke. I called, and the sales person basically blew me off. "Too bad, so sad, have a nice day." Later, my wife went to Canada, and racked up $30 in data overages on our so-called unlimited data plan. When I had asked CREDO about this before she went, I was told not to worry about it, it was covered, Surprise! It's not! Screwed again! Eventually I compared what I was spending on AT&T to CREDO, and realized I wasn't really saving any money, and since all they do is resell Sprint, part of my money is still going to fund the conservatives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREDO-Mobile/SAN-FRANCISCO-California-94120/CREDO-Mobile-LIARS-SAN-FRANCISCO-California-1094971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CREDO Mobile