Complaint Review: Credo Mobile

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Unreachable — Eagleville Pennsylvania
Credo Mobile
PO Box 7105 San Francisco, California USA

Credo Mobile Unable to provide data service as advertised Eagleville Pennsylvania

I entered into a family plan contract with Credo Mobile with 4 lines of service in October 2012. From the very start we had dropped calls and intermittent data on a daily basis. We have put in several service tickets to no avail. My phone a Samsung Galaxy S 3 - gets no data at all. My husband has had several phones replaced, because they kept trying to say the phones were defective and that did not fix the problem with his phone- which he started trying different models (upgrades) with hope this would solve his problem. It didn't.

I have problems with both services I am contracted for cellular and data and they told my husband that the contract we signed states that they are not liable or do not guarantee service or coverage (maybe not in those exact words). How is a company able to offer a service, charge a fee for something they know they cannot deliver? At this point, all we want is out of contract. I was a Verizon customer for 20 years prior to this and never had these issues. I do not recommend this company if you actually expect to get and use the services you are paying for, which are gauging at that.

I'd like to add that since the last service ticket put in about a week ago, it has gotten worse, not better!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credo-Mobile/San-Francisco-California-94120/Credo-Mobile-Unable-to-provide-data-service-as-advertised-Eagleville-Pennsylvania-1057514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credo Mobile