helps

• Updated: Sun, June 22, 2014

• Reported By: Ken A — Georgia
Creighton MMA
460 Brogdon Road Suwanne, Georgia USA

Creighton MMA Creighton MMA Company will not take a doctor's advice due to injury to discontinue service. Suwanne Georgia

*Author of original report: Mr. Creighton

I contacted the company contracted that bills my credit card in regards to cancellation, I was adviced to send a cancellation notice and to get my doctor to write a letter stating that I was no longer physically able to participate with the execerise training due to my injuries, I did both, however the company now refuses to stop billing my credit card even after a written note from a doctor. I can not believe how unprofessional this company is I am very disappointed.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2014 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Creighton-MMA/Suwanne-Georgia-30024/Creighton-MMA-Creighton-MMA-Company-will-not-take-a-doctors-advice-due-to-injury-to-disc-1156693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Creighton MMA

Mr. Creighton

AUTHOR: Ken A - ()

Mr. Crighton called today and took care of the problems very gracefully. I guess the billing company he uses screwed things up.