rank

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Fedup2099 — Baton Rouge Louisiana
C.R.England
4701 West 2100 South Salt Lake City Utah, Select State/Province USA

C.R.England Never received the approprite pay for all the miles driven as truck driver for C.R.Eng 4701 West 2100 South Salt Lake City, Utah 84120 Utah

TExas Workforce Commission, Joe Warren April 5,2011

I must have sent in almost 25 pages on C.R.England and how they only care about the freight and not the employee. not paying, me! for the miles, I had driven, accross country. landing me, into a Homelss, shealter because of money not being into my account when dispatch told me? all of your pay, is into your account I was their 2weeks. I stated on request for all my belongings. I call myself going beyound my call, with this company, and here is why. [without Myself ]- A-New co-driver! pick's up!, my truck, up from the, repair shop, with everything I owned. for months. traveling around in, a some what 2010 new looking truck, that I drove, and later broke, down. stuck in a hotel my dispatch called me, Next day! and said! go for one day, and pick up another truck, in another state. [continued below]....

..... taking the grayhound bus, with very little cloths the rest of my  cloths where within the truck left behind in the repair shop. so I am, headed to pick up and drop off. and deliver product Goods, okay1 as long as I can get back in time to receive My truck, and belongings. dispatch not a problem, I will have the driver drop the cloths etc. off to you. 3month later and Nothing but promising. their is so, much to this. the out come TWF claim they could find nothing wrong. and that the company does not owe me pay. in 2012  3 or 4 month of the year. NOW IN 2014  INTERAL ADUIT PAYMENT RECEIVED. I received my last check, nothing about money for over 5,000.00 in cloths suite coats, shoes, Men dress Slacks, truck navigator, and more. I stated my wife was ill, and in the hospital-keep on driving, we will get you home, to your wife, in little LA. THIS IS WRONG! I COULD NOT AFFORD TO SUE THIS COMPANY! THEIF REPORT'S i NEED TO COME TO UATH. sorry! for misspelled or not to clear to understanding, just say! no to foolishness, from trucking co.

Texas Workforce commission, U.S. equal Employment opportunity Commission

where is my help! from you..was it just, wasted time. or in the, bed with client.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CREngland/Utah-Select-StateProvince-84120/CREngland-Never-received-the-approprite-pay-for-all-the-miles-driven-as-truck-driver-fo-1141409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.R.England