Complaint Review: Crescent Bank and Trust

• Updated: Sun, July 17, 2011

• Reported By: tee29 — jackson Mississippi United States of America
Crescent Bank and Trust
Baton Rouge, Louisiana United States of America

Crescent Bank and Trust Took the vehicle instead of the payments. Baton Rouge, Louisiana

yet again this bank appears and somewhat proves to be untouchable even with all the complaints against them. Several consumers have received the same treatment from this bank and which means they are obviously a problem but i have yet to here any action taken place against them but i am ready to talk and willing to go thru with any suit whether its a success or not; thats just how serious and honest the information is. i had just one year and a half left on my vehicle with this bank and just because i chose to file a bankruptcy NOT INCLUDING THE CAR THAT WAS FINANCED THRU THEM; but for other reasons; they stopped taking my money, they wouldnt return any of my phone calls, they disclosed to their attorneys that i was already behind on my notes but i have proof that i wasnt and when i called them to get my payment history; not only did their very on rep disclose my payment history and confirmed that i wasnt behind but also said she would mail the information but surprisingly i never received it. good thing it was always drafted directly from my account. this bank played both sides while tell their attorneys i was behind, they told me that my attorneys did nothing on my behalf to make sure i kept the car during the bankruptcy. my attorneys filed affirmation agreements and all but surprisingly the bank never got the documents. i wasnt surprised. they waited until i was halfway thru my bankruptcy and soon as the stay was lifted, they took the car. melanie for the bank over my account knew i was trying to pay. sheila another account manager knew i was trying to make payments and shes also the person who told me my attorneys did nothing and lastly scott; he is the individual who never even returned my phone calls regarding the affirmation agreement. As a result due to not having transportation. I lost my job and i lost investment. they never even sent anything in the mail during the bankruptcy requesting money, they never called me but they knew i was trying to pay. and these other consumers arent lying, these are some of the most unprofessional and rude people ive ever met in my life. i dont even know how their still in business but who wouldve thought a company would rather have the merchandise than the money. it was unreal really really unreal trying to pay these people money and they wouldnt even take it. there has to be something that can be done. there is a ton of pain and suffering here. thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2011 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank-and-Trust/Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-/Crescent-Bank-and-Trust-Took-the-vehicle-instead-of-the-payments-Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-754156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank and Trust