Complaint Review: crescent bank and trust

• Submitted: Thu, January 02, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: r — jonestown Mississippi
crescent bank and trust
1100 pondris new Orleans, Louisiana USA

crescent bank and trust rude harassing unprofessional customer service representatives who try to bully and lie to you. new Orleans Louisiana

*Author of original report: meant what I said and said what I meant.trueth be brought to the light

*Consumer Comment: Let me guess..

I have been really having bad experience with this company. Literally in tears. They can really stress you out trying to deal with this company.  They're so rude and lie pretending to be the manager when you try  to talk to someone about how your being treated.  This is the worst company I have ever dealt  with. I have had so many negative interactions with these people.  I know this cant be acceptable to treat your customers this way. If only I had checked the reviews before  committing myself to a contract with this finance company.  These calls cant be recorded  thats why they talk to you the way they do.  I hope someone will contact  me for full detail about how  evil these people are. So frustrating.  I need legal advice asap

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/crescent-bank-and-trust/new-Orleans-Louisiana-70163/crescent-bank-and-trust-rude-harassing-unprofessional-customer-service-representatives-wh-1112465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on crescent bank and trust

meant what I said and said what I meant.trueth be brought to the light

AUTHOR: r b - ()

Let me guess that your physic.  Like cleo who didn't know what she was talking about or maybe work for them cause you sound rude just like them. Or better yet maybe bored with know life but I think all of the above.

Let me guess..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

They are not calling you out of the blue because you are making your payments on-time.  So you are either currently late or actually in default on your loan and they are calling you wondering when you are going to make your payment.

But you only want to pay them what you want, when you want.  Because the reason you are late is course not your fault.  You are in this situation becase of . And only if they would "work with you" would the world be all better and it is all their fault.

How did I did..bet I hit the nail head on.  So here is some totall non-legal advise but it will get them to stop being "rude" to you..PAY YOUR BILL when it is due...problem solved...your welcome.