Complaint Review: Crescent Bank & trust

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2008

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Crescent Bank & trust
P.o.box 98511 Baton Rouge, Louisiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 225-926-7607
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Crescent Bank &trust Crescent Bank rip off Baton Rouge Louisiana

Yes i have had bad expirences from Crescent Bank & Trust also. I have recieved my loan in june 2006 , the bank approved me for $13,000. I was late one time , i went to the bank to pay the late payment. That morning around 3:00am they came and reposed my car. It costed me almost $1,500.00 to get my car back. I checked my credit report , and it states that i owe tem to this day $1,100.00 agetr two years . I dont want to do or how to go about to file a complaint about this bank , if some one knows im asking that contact and let me know about what can be done in this situation. When i asked the bank how much to pay off for my car they told me $11,000.00 which i find to be un-accurate and i feel like im being ripped off.

Junie
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank-trust/Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-70884/Crescent-Bank-trust-Crescent-Bank-rip-off-Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-321464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank & trust