Complaint Review: Crescent Bank

• Reported By: Lisa — Sorrento Louisiana
Crescent Bank
1022 Loyola Avenue New Orleans, Louisiana USA

Crescent Bank Garnishment New Orleans Louisiana

I finance a car with Crecent Bank in 2006. I lost my job in 2009 and I could not meet the payments so I return the car and the car was sold. I found employment and my wages was garnished for the amount of $3429.24 which this was paid off in April 2013. Now here today I received a letter in the mail stating I am being garnished again. I called Crescent Bank attorney and he stated that I still owe $5000 more. I think this is a rip off. If anyone know where I can get an attorney for this that can help me. I would like to file an law suit against Crescent Bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-Bank/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70778/Crescent-Bank-Garnishment-New-Orleans-Louisiana-1094601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent Bank