Complaint Review: Crescent City Bank and Trust

• Reported By: Larry — Metairie Louisiana United States of America
Crescent City Bank and Trust
Veterans Blvd Metairie,La. Metairie, Louisiana United States of America

Crescent City Bank and Trust Repossession Metairie, Louisiana

My wife and I have a 2006 Ford Escape financed with Crescent City Bank and Trust. We bought it from Veterans Ford as a new vehicle in 2006 and due to our credit rating not being perfect we were financed with Crescent City Bank. I have since found out that this is the case with most of the vehicles they finance. I had a heart attack which led to a triple cardiac bypass in Sept. of 08. I was out of work for 8 months due to complications. I informed Crescent City Banks collections officer ,Bruce Thompson, and informed him of my situation and told him that our income had effectively been cut in half,and that in the future we may be late with some payments. He told me that it was Crescent City Banks policy to start the repo process when ANY customer fell 2 months behind!!!! And this is regardless of the customers past payment history!!!!!!!!!!! They called my wife at work after being told not to and nearly got her fired. They called my sister-in-law as well as the people on our application that they wanted when we initiated the loan!!. When you talked to them on the phone they were extremely rude and of little or no help.

well last month we were 1 month and 1 week late and they sent a repo agent to our house!!!!!!!!!! When i called Bruce Thompson he told me we had to pay up the past payments as well as a $275.00 Repossession Fee and other fees and late charges amounting to d**n near another $400.00! We managed to pay the 2 late payments,$800.00 but i refuse to pay the FEES as they are unjust,no repo took place so why should i pay for one? I am turning this matter over to an Attorney to see if i can sue Crescent Bank and Trust and if i can i will!!! I told my wife that if i had to finance another vehicle with them i would rather ride a d**n horse!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CRESCENT CITY BBBNK AND TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crescent-City-Bank-and-Trust/Metairie-Louisiana-/Crescent-City-Bank-and-Trust-Repossession-Metairie-Louisiana-607353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crescent City Bank and Trust