Complaint Review: cresent bank & trust

• Reported By: atlanta buyer — marietta Georgia
cresent bank & trust
Nationwide USA

cresent bank & trust All of staff rude and verbally abusive Nationwide

*General Comment: What did you expect???

Several employees of this cresent bank & trust contact me daily about a debt I'm paying to the best of my ability.  All reps that handle my call are extremely unprofessional and have a bad habit of questioning my financial situations.  They have gone as far as to tell me I need to get a better job. One rep also stated that I should man up and pay my bills. I explained I have kids and can't let them suffer she replied well the kids won't die from only geting one meal. U need to pay us or you will be in jail and can't take care of your little ones.  I have also got messages on my phone from family members say cresent band call and demanded information on top of embarrassing me to my family about not having a major financial income.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cresent-bank-trust/nationwide/cresent-bank-trust-All-of-staff-rude-and-verbally-abusive-Nationwide-1167893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cresent bank & trust

#1 General Comment

What did you expect???

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

If you have a loan out and its past due, then this is what you have to put up with. Im 100% sure they were NOT overtly rude, THEY have a job to do and that's to attempt to collect from people who just don't pay what they owe. THEY already played "nice" with you and YOU are now to the point of NOT NICE!!!! If I were YOU I would be looking for ways to pay it off faster. Find those things YOU and your family can do without for awhile and put that money towards the loan. While YOU may not like the tactics, it IS perfectly legal. If YOU don't want to be embarrassed by them calling the family members that YOU listed as contacts then pay them off!!!! When YOU needed the money THEY got it to you fast, now THEY want THEIR money and YOU drag your feet and give excuses. Its BUSINESS!!! Excuses have NO PLACE there. Booo!! WAAAAA!!! Get over it all and pay them off. There is NO RIPOFF HERE!!! Atleast NOT by the company that gave this poster the loan. Its a REVERSE ripoff. The CUSTOMER is ripping the lending institution off by NOT paying in the timely manner agreed to when they got the loan. It always amazes me at the IGNORANCE of people. This poster feels that PHONE CALLS deserve a RoR yet completely dismisses THEIR part in WHY they are getting the calls. Oh they admit that they are behind, yet fail to acknowledge that THEY are the 100% responsible party FOR those calls. If they were less of a deadbeat THEY wouldn't be getting these calls. Pay what you owe and YOU wont have to deal with them anymore. The ONLY ripoff here is what YOU have done to the business who was kind enough to lend YOU money when YOU needed it. YOU are the scammer!! YOU are the one performing a ripoff!!!