Complaint Review: Crest Capital

3460 Preston Ridge Suite 285 Alpharetta, Georgia USA
  • Phone: 770 828 0095 ext.111
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Crest Capital Mike Marcin well lets see borrowed 30k from these shmucks. sold us on a relationship and back doored 22% on my loan. Alpharetta Georgia

*General Comment: Crest Capital is a great agency!

Mike Marcin-

sold us on a relationship. Made a loan for $28,000 only to stick me a $35,000 payoff do the math. $7000.00 interest on on $28,000 had the loan for 3 months they claim that there is no prepayment penalty.  If thats the case how is my payoff more than what i borrowed. RIP OFF ! Good companies do good business.  To bad Crest Capital is not one.STAY AWAY! Silver tongue devils!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crest-Capital/Alpharetta-Georgia-30005/Crest-Capital-Mike-Marcin-well-lets-see-borrowed-30k-from-these-shmucks-sold-us-on-a-rel-1092850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crest Capital

#1 General Comment

Crest Capital is a great agency!

AUTHOR: AA Taxi Inc - ()

My name is Patrick Evans and I used Crest Capital in Decemebr of 2014 for a business loan for 2 cars. I saw the "Ripoff Reports" online and wanted to tell people my positive experience with Crest capital.

I worked with George Messic and Mike Marcin, the entire loan process. Both George and Mike were instrumental with making the borrowing process easy. Applying for loans online can be tricky, and unsafe. Crest Capital is 100 percent legit, and has been in business for many years. I am in no way affiliated with them, I am only a customer. If you have any doubts about their ability to get loans for equipment or vehciles, you can email me at (((Redacted))) and I would be glad to vouch for them.