Complaint Review: crest

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: TBI Lisa — Kalkaska Michigan
Nationwide USA

crest I need help because I did my 28 days of training with them back in 2005.They said they would put my pay on a credit card that they gave me an nothing was ever put on the card. I left with an injury to my back because while in Texas my trainer parked at n I was doing my 28 days of training thru CREST back in April of 2005. My trainer an I had run loads from NY to California to Texas. I was given a credit card from CREST they said they would put my pay on that card an they never did. I didn't finish the whole 28 days because i left with a back injury due to my trainers negligence Nationwide

I did my training with CREST April of 2005. We drove from NY to California an Texas shipping for them an I was never paid. I have been very sick an wasn't aware that I could do anything about this. I am hoping someone can help me because I have a Traumatic brain injury. . I left CREST because my trainer parked in an unsafe area at night an when I stepped down from the truck I stepped into a 3 ft whole an injured my back. They sent me home an I neverVr heard from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/crest/nationwide/crest-I-need-help-because-I-did-my-28-days-of-training-with-them-back-in-2005They-said-t-1139236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on crest