Complaint Review: Crestcom International

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 07, 2010

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Crestcom International
6900 E Belleview #300 Greenwood Village, Colorado U.S.A.

Crestcom International Sold me a worthless franchise and wouldn't help me out Greenwood Village Colorado

*Author of original report: No Defenders

*Author of original report: To answer Veronica

*Consumer Comment: Comments from a franchise owner

*Author of original report: Crestcom Franchise

*Author of original report: Crestcom International Training Franchise

That's right these pirates stole my money with a worthless crappy outdated concept. Pirates, thieves and bandits have some honor. Not these con men. All I got for 60K was a worthless "Script" in beta test mode, lousy 10 year old references, no help or on-going training, and outdated marketing methods.

Dave
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Crestcom-International/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80111/Crestcom-International-Sold-me-a-worthless-franchise-and-wouldnt-help-me-out-Greenwood-Vi-470179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Crestcom International

No Defenders

AUTHOR: Dave - (USA)

I wonder why nobody's stepped up to defend Crestcom and its shady treatment of me. I guess my real beef with these guys is that it was bad enough that the sold me a "franchise" that was nothing more than a "territory" already plucked clean by someone else not more than 10 miles away. They wouldn't even give my back one penny of the 60 K they got from me. All they had tied up was a couple of binders, everything else I paid for. Even the promotional material that was incomplete and later redone. Oh yeah, also, the commission they paid "The Entrepreneurs Source," the guys who claim to be looking out for you but really only want a commission. They are a greedy bunch of heartless, well they know what they are, Anyway there is no way to get the word out about them so they keep on taking money and laughing all they way to the bank.

To answer Veronica

AUTHOR: Dave - (USA)

I'm glad you had a great experience. You asked for more details, did you read my blog? I inserted the link in he above rebuttal.  First, there still is a "struggling" franchisee in Arlington.  The fact that they even sold another franchise so close to the other says something. I lost mine because I couldn't afford to keep going and pay CC for unsold seats. BP 4 was changed and the material was redone, are you denying that? I did pay an for a rah rah meeting in Denver  that was no help at all. All the few winners did was brag. but they couldn't provide any helpful insight on to how they did it. This was not why one buys a 'franchise." Yes you few you are either lucky, a super salesman or are in a  lucky location, not Texas, Las Vegas and many other big US cities CC isn't in why?  I say it's not a franchise, its more of selling  salesman territories. This was not what I was told when I bought it. I was told if I follow the system. Well the system was changed. How was I to have any confidence in it? I will provide any documentation to what I have written. Including the 10 year old "typewritten" outdated reference letters that they relied on to "help" you.

Comments from a franchise owner

AUTHOR: Veronica - (Canada)

I bought my Crestcom franchise about 6 months prior to the time Dave alleges to have purchased his. My purchasing experience was completely opposite and my experiences with Crestcom during the past year have been nothing but positive. I find it difficult to believe Dave's comments so perhaps he can provide more specific and detailed information on his allegations?

Before one can purchase a franchise, you must spend 3 days in Denver where you are shown the concept, the marketing plan and provided with 8 hours of daily training x 3 days.  They are completely open and honest about their business and at the end of the 3 days you have plenty of information to make an informed purchase. They even give you a copy of the Operations Manual before making a decision. If Dave did not like the concept, then he should not have purchased it after doing the 3 days of initial training & due diligence!

Additionally, each franchisee is provided ample ongoing training at 6 month intervals (another 2-3 days each time) and is required by their contract to attend this training at least once in a 12 month period.  Did Dave not attend any of these training sessions?

Anytime I've had a question or concern I've been able to pick up the phone and receive help from Denver head office. Sometimes the CEO or a senior executive calls me just to say hi and see how things are going and if there's anything they can do to help.

I'm sorry, but I just can't believe what Dave is saying. Do we even know for sure if he actually is a franchise owner? My company intranet shows that our licensee for Arlington is completely different person!

Crestcom Franchise

AUTHOR: Dave - (USA)

These people are nothing more than "dream pimps." Stay away from Crestcom and The Entrepreneurs Source they are all smoke and mirrors and they are only in the business of selling franchises, not helping you succeed, but only in lining their own pockets.

All right so I bought a franchise and it didn't work out. So, there are no guarantees, right. Well when you spend 60 k for "dated" references, marketing and sales material that are a "work in progress" and no support would you feel reamed. Yes, this guys wouldn't even lift a finger to help buy back or sell the worthless garbage they pawned off on me. The rules are you get dropped off the UFOC so the other poor saps can't even contact me or any other suckers who they ripped off. When your trying to sell training (an intangible product) to small business owners you think you have a finished product. NO, after having memorized a 30 minute script word for word it was scrapped and redone. By this time I was out of money and unable to support the business. They could have cared less.

Crestcom International Training Franchise

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

Visit my blog and see what these guys did to me.

Oedipus