Complaint Review: Cricket Communications

• Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: patricia — angleton Texas United States of America
Cricket Communications
10307 pacific center court lake jackson, Texas United States of America

Cricket Communications they added someone eles cell phone on my account lake jackson, Texas

I pay 67.00 for my bill everymonth for 1 cell phone and 1 modum.My febuary bill was 176.00.So i went to the store in lake jackson to find out why so much.They got my acc. up and couldnt find the problem.So I went home and got my bill up online,and saw the month of febuary they added someone eles cell phone on my account.I call customer service four times after getting hung up on three times.Trying to tell them this is not my cell and I didnt let anyone get on my account.  My husband and I are the only ones.They have no consistent answers ,none of the reps knew what they were talking about.they all said diffrent things to me.When i asked for a supperviser they fought with me to talk with one.They made a agreement with me too pay 66.90,and I did.the next day they turned me off for not paying the whole bill of 176.00.So I called back and told them again , that I did not add this cell to my plan,they dont beleve me.They turned my modum back on,and to tell the rep at the store where I pay my bill to post it.Right now they say I owe 99.00 more,and thats due in 3 days.I am not paying it.I allways pay my bills on time ,but I am not paying for this cell phone they added to my account.Customer service was so rude,and cant under stand what they say,they dont speak english.Next I will call the news  up to report frud on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cricket-Communications/lake-jackson-Texas-/Cricket-Communications-they-added-someone-eles-cell-phone-on-my-account-lake-jackson-Te-588388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cricket Communications