Complaint Review: cricket wireless

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: tparker504 — glen burnie Maryland United States of America
cricket wireless
glen burnie, Maryland United States of America

cricket wireless A ripoff company that STEALS there customers money when they return a device within 24 hours! glen burnie, Maryland

So I go to the cricket store and purchase a crosswave WiFi broadband device for 170 dollars. Bruce the employee tells me that I have 3 days to return the device if I don't like it for a refund. What he doesn't tell me is if I don't bring it back before they close I lose the 70 dollars I paid for the monthly service.

So I take the device home hook it up and it is extremely slow. So the next morning I return the device only to find out they will return the device but I loose the 70 dollars I paid for the monthly service. Plus I still have to pay the 10 for the restocking fee.

So an argument starts and he calls the owner and the owner does nothing. I return the device go home and call corporate. Who tells me the same thing. When I asked to speak to the supervisor or the CEO I get they will tell you the same thing.

So know I'm out 70 dollars with a month of service I can't even use!! This company sucks and why they are still in business I don't know. Everyone who has ever had this problem should band together and sue the h**l out of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cricket-wireless/glen-burnie-Maryland-21060/cricket-wireless-A-ripoff-company-that-STEALS-there-customers-money-when-they-return-a-de-812317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cricket wireless